Online Learning Portal - Trualta
Caring for your loved one but don’t know where to start?
Start with Trualta.
Trualta is an online learning portal designed for families. With articles, videos, tip-sheets, and professional level training, there is something for everyone.
Trualta helps family caregivers:
- Reduce stress
- Find local resources
- Provide better care for their loved ones
Learning on the go – It is easy to use, convenient, and available 24/7. Lessons range from 5 minutes to 2 hours, so it is easy to fit caregiving training in whenever it works for you. Learn from trusted sources – no apps and nothing to download.
“Teepa Snow is a jewel. Every time I listen to her I learn more and more, she is a blessing to us caregivers.”
~ Patricia from “Teepa Snow: Dementia Care Provisions”
We are looking for caregivers who are:
- Struggling to adjust to a new care situation
- Caring for someone with a new diagnosis
- Or looking to increase their confidence in their caregiver abilities
- Have a device with high-speed internet (computer, laptop, or smartphone)
- If not tech savvy, willing to learn with minimal instruction
Does this sound like you?
If you are interested in learning more and to gain access to Trualta, call us.
Let’s start the conversation.
Every caregiver has a custom learning journey, with Trualta, chose the topics that interest you, learn any time of the day, at your own pace.
“Excellent reminder of how critical using assertive techniques and asking for help is for everyone.”
~ Betty from Assert Yourself and Ask for Help.