Aging & Disability Resource Center
ADRC is the first place to go with your aging and disability questions. Tell us your story.
We are here to empower and enrich the lives of older adults, adults with disabilities and their caregivers.
We’re very excited to see people in the building again while maintaining safety precautions to keep everyone healthy. We’ll see you soon!
Here’s what you can expect when you visit us:
- Masks are encouraged
- Masks, gloves, and contactless thermometers are available for customer use
- Please respect physical distancing
- There is limited, in-person dining space available
- In-person groups and events will be limited in the building at this time, check back for updates
- Meeting spaces will continue to be cleaned and sanitized between use
- Stay home if you’re feeling ill or exhibiting symptoms, staff are available by phone
Add some heART to Downtown Green Bay!
We are small but mighty seeds…
This community project was cultivated to spread the goodness and create connections between people. Click below to learn more about the mural and the concept behind it.
Wanting to get a COVID-19 vaccine but need help getting connected to one?
We will help remove barriers to accessing a COVID-19 vaccine, including but not limited to:
- Signing up for a vaccine
- Respite / Caregiving Assistance
With the impacts of COVID-19 over the past year, many people have had to provide care for their loved ones from a distance. Even without COVID-19,...
Gut health is something we many not think about when we picture maintaining good health, but it's very important. With a healthy gut, we are more...
This July marks the end of the 2021-2022 budget process in Wisconsin. After months of gathering information from state agencies, constituents, and...
Classes & Events
Check out our virtual events.
ADRC offers a wide variety of classes and events. Check out our calendar!
In-person events are cancelled.
Enjoy great food while supporting job training for persons with disabilities.
Everyone is welcome. All ages. All abilities.
Come Celebrate Abilities!