Aging & Disability Resource Center
We are available by phone and email.
ADRC is the first place to go with your aging and disability questions. Tell us your story.
We are here to empower and enrich the lives of older adults, adults with disabilities and their caregivers. Call today!
We are here to serve you
- Help with and connection to services: We want to help! Call (920) 448-4300 or email email@example.com.
- Homebound meal delivery continues with precautionary measures.
- Dining sites: ADRC 300 Adams: Call (920) 448-4303 one weekday in advance for pick-up, buzz at south door. Contained Sites: Mason Manor, Fort Howard Apartments and Curative Connections will continue for residents/clients with added precautionary measures.
- Grounded Cafe: order online for pick-up or delivery via EatStreet at groundedcafegb.org.
- Activities Cancelled and Loan Closet Closed: Activities and classes cancelled through April 30. Loan closets at ADRC, Options for Independent living, and Bellevue VFW closed to lending and receiving equipment through April 30.
Companies have made changes to their advertising in light of recent scams – but scammers do not take breaks. Learn more about the scams that the FTC is aware of. From undelivered products to fake charities, emails, texts, and phishing calls. Protect yourself, your...
There have been reports that the government may send out money, via check or direct deposit, due to the toll of the Coronavirus. This is not implemented at this time, so if someone states that they can get you the money now, it is a scam. Scams are expected to...
Important Voting Information for the Upcoming Spring Election - April 7, 2020 Voter Registration Are you a new voter? Have you recently moved and will now be voting at a new polling location? If you want to avoid in person registration, March 18th is the last day to...
Classes & Events
All Activities are Cancelled until 4/30/2020
ADRC offers a wide variety of classes and events. Check out our calendar!
Enjoy great food while supporting job training for persons with disabilities.
Everyone is welcome. All ages. All abilities.
Come Celebrate Abilities!