Aging & Disability Resource Center
We are available by phone and email.
ADRC is the first place to go with your aging and disability questions. Tell us your story.
We are here to empower and enrich the lives of older adults, adults with disabilities and their caregivers. Call today!
We are here to serve you.
ADRC of Brown County is open for business by phone (920) 448-4300.
- Help with and connection to services: We want to help! Call (920) 448-4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Homebound meal delivery continues with precautionary measures.
- Dining sites: ADRC 300 Adams: Call (920) 448-4303 one weekday in advance for pick-up, buzz at south door. Contained Sites: Mason Manor, Fort Howard Apartments and Curative Connections will continue for residents/clients with added precautionary measures.
- Grounded Cafe: order online for pick-up or delivery via EatStreet at groundedcafegb.org.
- In-Person Activities Cancelled: In-person activities and classes cancelled until further notice. We are starting to setup virtual events – check them out here: https://schedulesplus.com/adrc/kiosk/
- Loan Closet Closed (durable medical equipment): ADRCs Loan closet is closed to lending and receiving equipment until further notice. Please contact us for alternative options.
A Message from ADRC Director, Devon Christianson Foresight Analysis is a planning tool that looks at trends and events to help us, determine what to...
Dear Partners, Customers, and Caregivers of the Aging and Disability Resource Center The events of this past week have been beyond comprehension. We...
Shared from FTC. Written by Cristina MirandaDivision of Consumer and Business Education, FTC Are you still waiting for your Economic Impact...
(Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center) Caregivers have had a very tough job over the past few months. Many have had to monitor their loved one for...
Classes & Events
All activities are cancelled.
ADRC offers a wide variety of classes and events. Check out our calendar!
Enjoy great food while supporting job training for persons with disabilities.
Everyone is welcome. All ages. All abilities.
Come Celebrate Abilities!