Aging & Disability Resource Center
We are available by phone and email.
ADRC is the first place to go with your aging and disability questions. Tell us your story.
We are here to empower and enrich the lives of older adults, adults with disabilities and their caregivers. Call today!
Welcome, come on in-
ADRCs doors are open again!
Here’s what you can expect when you visit us:
- Masks are encouraged
- Masks, gloves, and contactless thermometers will be available for customer use
- Please respect physical distancing
- Food from the community café will still be available for pick-up
- There is limited, in-person dining space available for Grounded Café
- In-person groups and events will be limited in the building at this time, check back for updates
- Meeting spaces will continue to be cleaned and sanitized between use
- Stay home if you’re feeling ill or exhibiting symptoms, staff are available by phone
We’re very excited to see people in the building again while maintaining safety precautions to keep everyone healthy. We’ll see you soon!
We are small but mighty seeds…
Help us add some heART to Downtown Green Bay!
This community project was cultivated to spread the goodness and create connections between people. Click below to learn more about the mural and the concept behind it.
Wanting to get a COVID-19 vaccine but need help getting connected to one?
We will help remove barriers to accessing a COVID-19 vaccine, including but not limited to:
- Signing up for a vaccine
- Respite / Caregiving Assistance
This topic is one that comes up often. "Dementia" refers to a set of symptoms (thinking, memory, planning, etc.) that affect everyday function....
June is the perfect month to enjoy everything fresh fruits and vegetables have to offer! The growing season is in full swing and fresh produce is at...
June is World Elder Abuse Month, and ADRC is committed to being a part of the fight against the exploitation and abuse of our senior population....
Classes & Events
Check out our virtual events.
ADRC offers a wide variety of classes and events. Check out our calendar!
In-person events are cancelled.
Enjoy great food while supporting job training for persons with disabilities.
Everyone is welcome. All ages. All abilities.
Come Celebrate Abilities!