Brown County Prevention Coalition: Advance Care Planning
Create opportunities for adults in Brown County to have the conversation and understand the urgency and need to complete a healthcare advance directive.
- Help adults complete a Power of Attorney (POA) for Healthcare and place on file within the electronic medical record (EMR).
- Build community awareness for why POA for Healthcare is important.
- Provide education to assist in the completion of healthcare advance directives.
- Focus on healthcare advance directives and not on financial POA documents.
- ADRC of Brown County
- Aurora BayCare Medical Center
- Bellin Health
- HSHS St Vincent Hospital,
- HSHS St Mary’s Hospital Medical Center
- Prevea Health
Prevention Coalition Contacts:
Direct questions or inquires for more information to the Advance Care Planning Subcommittee Chair:
Lisa McMahon, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct questions or inquires for more information to one of these Steering Committee Co-Chairs:
Barb Michaels, email: email@example.com
Jody Weisse, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the buttons below for more information about advance directives.
Watch important video messages from local experts regarding healthcare advance directives.
Advance Directives & Beyond
Experts help you organize and complete your personal wishes. Classes run by local professionals. Get the information you need to feel confident about your decisions.
"Before the workshop I knew nothing. After the workshop, I've learned the necessity of it... and what a joy and gift to give this to my family."
3rd Thursday of each month: Oct 21, Nov 18, & Dec 16, 2021
10 - 11:30 a.m.
NOTE: This is the same class offered each month from July - December 2021.