ADRC is a nonprofit organization dedicated to moving our community forward.
We invite you to be part of our mission of valuing and celebrating adults 60+,
adults with disabilities, and their caregivers
Join us in empowering and enriching their lives.
Your support helps us stretch services beyond the budget. Here are just a few examples:
- Provide homebound meals to adults with a disability under age 60
- $25 – Cover one week of meals
- $100 – Feed an older adult with homebound meals for one month
- $400 – Cover a week of meals for an entire route (average 20 people / day)
- Expand Grounded Café job training for persons with disabilities
- Extend building hours to serve more community groups
- Increase falls prevention education reducing injury and hospitalization
ADRC of Brown County is a 501(c)3 organization. Donations are tax deductible.
Donations may be made out to ADRC of Brown County.
Did you know it may be possible to double your gift?
If your present or former (if retired) employer has a matching gift program, they will match the amount you give to ADRC.
Contact your employer to see if they have a matching gift program and to learn how you would apply for it.
Leave a legacy for future generations by including a gift to the ADRC of Brown County in your will. It’s easy to do. Your gift assures that your children and grandchildren will benefit from ADRC services as you did.
Your gift is significant to ADRCs long-term financial strength and our ability to serve the growing aging population. There will be needs far into the future as your grandchildren age. Millennials who are now in their 20’s and 30’s are a larger group than boomers and will need the same services. Your future gift assures we’ll be here for them.
Contact your Financial Planner or attorney who prepared your will to find out how to leave a legacy.