Be a part valuing and celebrating older adults, adults with disabilities and their caregivers.
Join us in empowering and enriching their lives.
Your support helps us stretch services beyond the budget. Here are just a few examples:
- Provide homebound meals to adults with a disability under age 60
- $25 – Cover one week of meals
- $100 – Feed an older adult with homebound meals for one month
- $400 – Cover a week of meals for an entire route (average 20 people / day)
- Expand Grounded Café job training for persons with disabilities
- Extend building hours to serve more community groups
- Increase falls prevention education reducing injury and hospitalization
ADRC of Brown County is a 501(c)3 organization. Donations are tax deductible.
Donations may be made out to ADRC of Brown County.
Did you know it may be possible to double your gift? If your present or former (if retired) employer has a matching gift program, they will match the amount you give to the ADRC.
Contact your employer to see if they have a matching gift program and how you apply for it.
Did you know that when you shop on Amazon you can select ADRC as your charity and Amazon will donate to ADRC with every purchase you make.
It’s easy to sign up. Then every time you shop, ADRC will benefit at no cost to you.
Leave a legacy for future generations by including a gift to the ADRC in your will. It’s easy to do. Your gift assures that your children and grandchildren will benefit from ADRC services as you did.
Your gift is significant to ADRCs long-term financial strength and our ability to serve the growing aging population. There will be needs far into the future as your grandchildren age. Millennials who are now in their 20’s and 30’s are a larger group than boomers and will need the same services. Your future gift assures we’ll be here for them.
Contact your Financial Planner or attorney who prepared your will to find out how to leave a legacy.