Brown County Prevention Coalition: Advance Care Planning
- ADRC of Brown County
- Aurora BayCare Medical Center
- Bellin Health
- Family Death Doula LLC
- Woodside Lutheran Home
Learn more about the Advance Care Planning Subcommittee
- Create opportunities for adults in Brown County to have the conversation and understand the urgency and need to complete a healthcare advance directive.
- Adults complete a Power of Attorney (POA) for Healthcare and place on file within the electronic medical record (EMR).
- Build community awareness for why POA for Healthcare is important.
- Provide education to assist in the completion of healthcare advance directives.
- Focus on healthcare advance directives and not on financial POA documents.
Prevention Coalition Contacts:
Direct questions or inquires for more information to the Advance Care Planning Subcommittee Chair:
Lisa McMahon, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct questions or inquires for more information to one of these Steering Committee Co-Chairs:
Barb Michaels, email: email@example.com
Jody Weisse, email: firstname.lastname@example.org